- The roof is now 98% watertight, according to Jim the roofer.
- New chimney pots have been fitted.
- The lead flashings have also been done.
- We are awaiting clearance from the council for our proposition for new double glazed windows.
- It turns out that all of the building's windows now need replaced.
- Measurements are being made as to how much cable will be required to refit the electrics.
- I am planning a trip to go out to see the place at the end of the month. Needless to say, this will also include a visit to Bruichladdich Distillery (We shall see if my funds stretch to a bottle of Octomore).
Anyway, I'll take some photos when I go up at the end of the month. you shall have to just sit tight until then.